Tuesday, July 23, 2013

In the works

In preparation for the busy schedule of my upcoming internship, I have decided to take some time off working. You know what this means: CRAFT TIME! Check out what I have in the works

As usual I'm knitting and knitting. This sweater is made out of lovely Malabrigo Rios Yarn in Sunset Colorway. The pattern is Ravine. Pretty, right? It almost makes me want fall to come. Almost.
These two took sooooooo long- no one told me how much work refinishing is! But they are actually completed. The long table above is a beautiful cherry stain, and the slightly  blurry coffee table to the right I spraypainted. Cute right?

 
I'm crazy about this pillowcase I quilted out of Robert Kaufmann fabric! Isn't it just the sweetest?
I've been making some comfy comfy comfy nightgowns out of knit remnants . . . full tutorial to come!


Hope you guys are having a  fun and productive summer as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment